Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cousins!

My cousin, Harland, brought his wife and children to visit us this week. I haven't seen them in 9 years! They live in Texas, with their family in GA and north FL, so they don't make it to Lakeland very often. But they came by and brought their beautiful kids over to play with us and have dinner...we had a blast! Sorry Anjie - for some reason I don't have a picture of you :( (it happens to me all the time...I think it's a mom thing!)

This is Isabel...she loved to hold Fischer (and he didn't mind so much either!)

Isabel liked to read books to Fischer:

This is Ben...he's all about baseball :)


This is Nathanael...he just likes to play baseball :)

Dustin is also a big baseball fan, so he and Ben really hit it off with Ben's cards:

The men on their way out to shine for gators!

Here are the three wonderful children...bunny ears, stuck-out-tongue, and all!!


No comments: