Friday, September 10, 2010

Playing in Florida

Fischer and I went to Florida for a week to visit my family and attend my cousin's wedding (pictures from wedding coming in a future post). Here are some pictures of Fischer just playing:

Hanging out in the yard with Papa and Auntie...the hurricane off the east coast gave us some nice, clear, not-humid weather.


Swimming with Papa.


Playing with Charlotte at her house.


Riding the waves with Geoffrey.


Big hugs!


Trying out the trikes and helmets at Walmart.


When Nana told me she was getting Fischer a balloon a the grocery, I had no idea it would be as big as him!


When the string broke off of the balloon, Fischer said "I'll go get my step stool" and he tried to get it down with his bug net!


Papa and Fischer had quite the race track set up for his Hot Wheels (it ran the length of the living room).


Always having fun in the bath!

No comments: